BIRTH CERTIFICATE (BC)

1. A birth certificate is a mandatory document.

2. Birth certificate issued by the concerned government authorities will be accepted.

3. The class X and/or XII mark sheets or certificates from the hospital/community and nativity certificate will not suffice.

4. In case you do not possess a birth certificate containing your name, date of birth and place of birth, you are needed to obtain an affidavit on a `100 stamp paper signed by a notary with these details. Since this is a temporary arrangement, you will be required to furnish the birth certificate before the completion of ILP.

5. The format for BC AFFIDAVIT is der in the file section of dis group.

6. If the Birth Certificate does not contain the name, you will have to get the birth certificate revised from the concerned authority.

7. the birth date mentioned in the birth certificate has to be matched with the birth date mentioned in other documents like ssc, passport, pan card, etc

8. if ur birth certificate is not in English, den You will have to translate the certificate in English and make an affidavit of the English document. However both the documents, that is, the original birth certificate (non English) and the affidavit have to be submitted.
9. birth certificate in dual format (English+other language ) is accepted. if not then make below given on rs 100 stamp

9. Take Format of affidavit Click Here 

Get information about other Document Click Here

If you have any Query Then Comment Below

18 comments:

  1. Is Birth certificate affidavit be printed on 100rs stamp pls reply ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 10rs affidavit of BC , will it be accepted in tcs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my BC is in bengali...i have to translate it? or i can make a new BC in english or an affidavit will do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey my name is not mentioned in birth certi bt DOB,Place and my parents name is mentioned so do i need to make my birth certi again??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In UP Government the birth certificate issued before 2000 is without name and only in Hindi language so when I approached they they will not issue , what I have to do . give me suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there

    Very nice article. We loved it so much.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My BC is in my native language. For translation what affadivit sample should I follw

    ReplyDelete
  9. After 15yrs they will not mention name in the birth certificate. But i have got an endorsement from the municipal commissioner about it.What should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What if spelling of candidate name is wrong in birth certificate??

    ReplyDelete
  11. my birth certificate is in dual language(english+marathi) but my name on that certificate is in marathi...is this acceptable??

    ReplyDelete
  12. my birth certificate contains my nickname. I have all the affidavits while I changed my name at the time of admission to my school and all my documents contain my original name. Then what I have to do?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can translate our birth certificate from advika translators ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have my BC.As I was born in home not in hospital .Can 100rs affidavit is sufficient nw 4 joining.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir in my birth certificate and my marklists my sirname is in initials like K P JYOTHI where as in adhaar card it is full name as KILLAM PALLI JYOTHI.
    will there be a problem in background check.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hii In all documents my name is Boobeshkumar S but in the semester marksheet my name is Boobesh kumar S..Is there any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is Tcs chennai ilp centre done a Strict checking of documents?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The date of birth on my birth certificate and other all certificate are different. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete