Password Policy OF TCS

Your password should have
At least 8 characters and not more than 15 characters
Your password must include
At least one upper case character (A-Z)
At least one lower case character (a-z)
At least one number (0-9)
At least one special character out of these ( !, @, #, $, ^, &, *, ~ )
It should not contain single quotes ( ' ), double quotes ( " ) or space characters
Your password should not be
A word in any language or jargon
Based on personal information, names of family, etc.
Written down or stored on-line (including Palm Pilots or similar devices) without encryption.
Difficult to remember. You could create a password based on a song title, affirmation, or other phrase.[e.g., "myBlueShirt" or better "iWcMuPe4d!", which is short for: "I will change my password every 4 days!". (Now, don't use this one; start creating your own!)]
Don't reveal your password
Over the phone to anyone
In an email message
To your supervisor(s)/Training and Placement Officer
To family members and friends
To co-workers while on leave
In front of others
On questionnaires or security forms
With its format (e.g., "my family name")


Back to Registration Process

45 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir my account was unlock plz send the new pasword to my email

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir iam pooja p my account was unlock plz send the new password to my email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir my account was unlock plz send the new password to my email CT.no.20161996370

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have enetered the password but i cant overcome it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir please send TCS PASSWORD POLICY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send me pls tcs password policy

    ReplyDelete
  8. my password is not accepted. what is do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My password is not accepted

    ReplyDelete
  10. my passoword is not accepting

    ReplyDelete
  11. my password is not accepting....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir my password is not accepting

    ReplyDelete

  13. wrong email id(2016bec008@sgga.ac.in),CT20192783051

    submitted wrong mail id in my application form so i did not received slot of tcsnqt exam niether hall ticket so plz help me with these .My Email id(2016bec008@sggs.ac.in)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sir my password not accepting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tech Gadgets reviews and latest Tech and Gadgets news updates, trends, explore the facts, research, and analysis covering the digital world.
    You will see Some Tech reviews below,

    lg bluetooth headset : You will also wish to keep design and assorted features in mind. The most essential part of the design here is the buttonsof lg bluetooth headset .

    Fastest Car in the World : is a lot more than the usual number. Nevertheless, non-enthusiasts and fans alike can’t resist the impulse to brag or estimate according to specifications. Fastest Car in the World click here to know more.

    samsung galaxy gear : Samsung will undoubtedly put a great deal of time and even more cash into courting developers It is looking for partners and will allow developers to try out
    different sensors and software. It is preparing two variants as they launched last year. samsung galaxy gear is very use full click to know more.

    samsung fridge : Samsung plans to supply family-oriented applications like health care programs and digital picture frames along with games It should stick with what they know and they
    do not know how to produce a quality refrigerator that is worth what we paid. samsung fridge is very usefull and nice product. clickcamera best for travel: Nikon D850: Camera It may be costly, but if you’re trying to find the very best camera you can purchase at this time, then Nikon’s gorgeous DX50 DSLR will
    probably mark each box. The packaging is in a vibrant 45.4-megapixel full-frame detector, the picture quality is simply wonderful. However, this is just half the story. Because of a complex 153-point AF system along with a brst rate of 9 frames per minute. camera best specification. click here to know more.

    visit https://techgadgets.expert/ this site to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send the password on my email

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir feel pride about ur patience

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir my new password is not accepted

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir I can't login please send my password to my mail

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't login sir please send me my password to ny mail

    ReplyDelete
  21. What would give username policy

    ReplyDelete
  22. How to fill this tcs password..so please help mee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir password is not accepting

    ReplyDelete